ProjectMayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ProjectMayhem

Horde Guild of Aerie Peak

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Velatos-70-BeastMastery

Go down 
AuthorMessage
velatos

Velatos-70-BeastMastery Empty
PostSubject: Velatos-70-BeastMastery   Velatos-70-BeastMastery Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:03 pm

Character Name :Velatos

Level :70

Race/Class :Orc/Hunter

Current Spec :BM

Profession(s) and Level(s) :LW/Skinning 375 both

Please link your Armory here

Are you attuned to Karazhan? Yes

Do you have Heroic Keys? (Yes/No)

Tempest Keep(Sha'tar) :yes

Coilfang Reservoir (Cenarion Expedition) :yes

Auchindoun (Lower City) :yes

Caverns of Time (Keepers of Time) :yes

Hellfire Citadel(Thrallmar) :yes

Do you have any Alt Charaters? NO, not really

-About Yourself-

What type of player are you? (ie: PvE/PvP, Casual/Hardcore, Enjoys chats and laugh/Enjoys Raids...) Im more a PVE player, casual
that enjoyes raids.Also im not really the "quiet" type...i like chatting and joking

Nationality:Romania

Level of English :

Written: Fluent, Good, Poor ?Fluent

Spoken: Fluent, Good, Poor ?Fluent

Time Zone :GMT +2 h

Your usual online days and time :every day after 5 pm in working days, and in weekend i play a lot in the morning and after 8 pm

Do you want to participate in raiding? :Yes

Previous Guild(s) :New Outcast ,Ancient Blood, Genesis

Current Guild and reason for leaving :New Outcast and i wish to leave because im not really raiding.They are a small guild and they just run Kara cause they havent cleared it yet and altho im the best geared hunter they constantly invite a RL friend with crappy gear.Its ok most of the times...but it should be some rotation or something

Do you know any Project Mayhem members? If so, please tell who. :Redlion

Why do you want to join Project Mayhem and what do you expect from Project Mayhem? :I want to join cause i know u are mature/raiding guild.With a well designed future strategy.I want to be a part in this and hopefully maybe u will consider me a good addition

What can you offer Project Mayhem? :Im a decent geared, skilled(i`d say) player.Mature and serious.I know u dont have open spots for hunters.And i have to tell u now cause i will come mostly on raids and other events.But i do want to ask u ...if u dont want for me to join or u will accept me just to get an extra member than, pls decline my application.I want to join and play together with u.I know that u must have better hunters and with a better gear.But if i wont get a chenge...from time to time...than its all useless.Ty

Can you use/install Ventorilo and have microphone to talk?:Yes

Can you use/install add-ons?(See Required add-ons for more detail.) :YES

Pre/Post TBC Raiding Experience :

Before TBC i was in Orgin with another charactere....and dont ZG and some MC trash.
Back to top Go down
ewsforos
Admin

Velatos-70-BeastMastery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Velatos-70-BeastMastery   Velatos-70-BeastMastery Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:07 am

Lutex will have a chat with you ingame. Thank you for applying.
Back to top Go down
https://projectmayhem.catsboard.com

Velatos-70-BeastMastery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProjectMayhem :: Recruitment :: Applications-
Jump to: