ProjectMayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ProjectMayhem

Horde Guild of Aerie Peak

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Irus, 70 fury warr

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Irus

Irus, 70 fury warr Empty
PostSubject: Irus, 70 fury warr   Irus, 70 fury warr Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:00 am

Character Name : Irus
Level : 70
Race/Class : orc/ warrior
Current Spec : 17/44/0 pve fury
Profession(s) and Level(s) : picking up bs and mining as we speak will power lvl them =)
Please link your Armory here :

Are you attuned to Karazhan? If not please describe which stage of the quest line you are at.
No attunment neededany more
Do you have Heroic Keys? (Yes/No) If answer is No please list your current reputation with each factions.
Tempest Keep(Sha'tar) : honored
Coilfang Reservoir (Cenarion Expedition) : honored
Auchindoun (Lower City) : friendly
Caverns of Time (Keepers of Time) : friendly
Hellfire Citadel(Thrallmar) : honored
Magisters terrace: just need to kill keal for heroic

Do you have any Alt Charaters? If so please list details. 70 warlock, and resto druid on dragonmaw, both i have raided full ssc/th and hyjal

-About Yourself-

What type of player are you? (ie: PvE/PvP, Casual/Hardcore, Enjoys chats and laugh/Enjoys Raids...): i enjoy everythin in wow i am hardcore player but i love to have fun too

Nationality: scottish

Level of English :
Written: Fluent, Good, Poor ? fluent
Spoken: Fluent, Good, Poor ? fluent

Time Zone : server time -1

Your usual online days and time : most days and times

Do you want to participate in raiding? : yes

Previous Guild(s) : omega point, frostmane

Current Guild and reason for leaving : none just leveled

Do you know any Project Mayhem members? If so, please tell who. : none at the mo

Why do you want to join Greek Heroes and what do you expect from Project Mayhem? : i expect a friendly guild with good players that match my skills to play with and progress in raids, i make mistakes like everyone else but i learn fast from them so i dont make them again and i hope the people in guild are like that too.

What can you offer Project Mayhem? : skillz, i know all bosses and tact up to BT i used to be class officer and raid leader so i can offer help and advice, and i like to have a laugh most people from my old guilds knew me as the fun guy. but serious at raiding (the best way to play i think)

Can you use/install Ventorilo and have microphone to talk?: yes installed already

Can you use/install add-ons?(See Required add-ons for more detail.) : yep no problem got alot already i.e omen and deadly boss mods

Pre/Post TBC Raiding Experience : full pre tbc, inc naxx (well 6 bosses in naxx lol) everything else pre tbc- farm and tc up to black temple, done all world bosses and instance bosses up to that

Other comments (optional): pls gimme a try u will see i am good player and fit in well at ur guild
Back to top Go down
ewsforos
Admin

Irus, 70 fury warr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irus, 70 fury warr   Irus, 70 fury warr Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 10:32 am

Thx for applying m8, just wisper phantasm when he will be online to have an ingame chat.
Back to top Go down
https://projectmayhem.catsboard.com

Irus, 70 fury warr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProjectMayhem :: Recruitment :: Applications-
Jump to: