ProjectMayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ProjectMayhem

Horde Guild of Aerie Peak

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zeptix, level 70 hunter.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zeptix

Zeptix, level 70 hunter. Empty
PostSubject: Zeptix, level 70 hunter.   Zeptix, level 70 hunter. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:18 pm

Character Name : Zeptix
Level : 70
Race/Class : Troll, hunter
Current Spec : Beastmastery/Marksman (41/20/0)
Profession(s) and Level(s) : Leatherworking & Skinning, both 375 skill.
Please link your Armory here : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&n=Zeptix ( My pvp gear might be equipped)

Are you attuned to Karazhan? If not please describe which stage of the quest line you are at. Yes, I am attuned.

Do you have Heroic Keys? (Yes/No) If answer is No please list your current reputation with each factions.
Tempest Keep(Sha'tar) : Yes
Coilfang Reservoir (Cenarion Expedition) : Yes
Auchindoun (Lower City) : Yes
Caverns of Time (Keepers of Time) : Yes
Hellfire Citadel(Thrallmar) : Yes

Do you have any Alt Charaters? If so please list details. Ostehøvel 65 mage. Zanruba 54 shaman.

-About Yourself-

What type of player are you? (ie: PvE/PvP, Casual/Hardcore, Enjoys chats and laugh/Enjoys Raids...) Enjoy pvp & pve, like pve best though, I enjoy a good laugh.

Nationality: Norway

Level of English :
Written: Fluent, Good, Poor ? Good
Spoken: Fluent, Good, Poor ? Good

Time Zone : Server Time

Your usual online days and time : after 17 00 every day.

Do you want to participate in raiding? : Yes!

Previous Guild(s) : Legacy of Perdition & Ancient Blood.

Current Guild and reason for leaving : Same reason goes for both guilds ; they did never pick me for their raids.

Do you know any Project Mayhem members? If so, please tell who. : Lutex & Goldenikaros

Why do you want to join Greek Heroes and what do you expect from Project Mayhem? : I want to join Project Mayhem for raids, to get my character all epic and have fun, I expect Project Mayhem to maintain to the raid times, and variate the raid groups ( if possible have several groups for karazhan).

What can you offer Project Mayhem? : I can offer great dps & good crowd control.

Can you use/install Ventorilo and have microphone to talk?: Got ventrilo installed, same goes for micrphone.

Can you use/install add-ons?(See Required add-ons for more detail.) : Got the required add-ons

Pre/Post TBC Raiding Experience : No pre Burning crusade expierience, I leveled 58 after the burning crusade was released.

Other comments (optional):
Back to top Go down

Zeptix, level 70 hunter.
Page 1 of 1